- Mail Box
- Chairman’s Report to the 59th Annual General Meeting
- Brewery, Buildings, Stabroek Sports Bar and Linden Branch top Chairman’s Awards
- Maintenance Executive Ramnauth heads promotion list
- Twelve Schools receive D’Aguiar’s Memorial Grant
October - December 2014
- Chairman’s Report
- Letter to the Editor
- Bursary Awards
- Power Plant Commissions 1.7Mw Generator
- Chairman Receives Rotary International Award
- Mail Box
- Chairman’s Report to the 58th Annual General Meeting
- Engineering Services, Berbice and Main Street Qik Serv top departments
- Kendall New Brewmaster, 15 Employees Promoted to Executives
- U.S. Diplomat meets Banks Directors
In this issue:
- Swedish Ambassador Pays Courtesy Call on Chairman
- Co-Managing Director sees excellent performance in 2013
- Royal Unibrew team visits for talks with Banks senior officials
- 20 Year Club welcomes 28 new inductees
- Berbice Employees observe Diwali celebrations
In this issue: Interim Financial Report For the Year ended March 31, 2013, Zeeburg Secondary students attend Waste Management Training, Banks DIH employees donate 31 Units of blood to National Blood Bank, Coca Cola launches “Go Guyana” for wholesale distributors, Coca Cola Brings The FIFA World Cup Trophy To Guyana. In & Around Banks DIH Ltd is a bi-monthly newsletter publication of Banks DIH Ltd.
To download file: Right Click -> Save target/link as
In this issue: Interacting with the public through Social Media, Chairman meets “To Sir with Love” author E. R. Braithwaite, Orin Sandy, Shauna Jones crowned Dominoes King and Queen. In & Around Banks DIH Ltd is a bi-monthly newsletter publication of Banks DIH Ltd.
In this issue:Chairman's half year report...Berbice Residents benefit from book donation...Power Generator commissioned...Employees respond to a blood donation drive, Boodna,Ferreira retire..Guinness Street Football goes Caribbean.
In this issue:Banks DIH Ltd...A jewel in the crown of the Guyana Private Sector, Trisco executive Nero heads promotion list.....In & Around Banks DIH Ltd is a bi-monthly newsletter publication of Banks DIH Ltd.