Banks DIH Limited
Date: March 08th, 2017
Banks DIH Limited presented monetary donations valued at over $4 million dollars to 27 organisations during a special ceremony held at Thirst Park on Monday March 6th, 2017.
Mr. Andrew Carto, Human Resources Director said the “Deed of Covenant” is done annually by the Company but this year a ceremony was organized.
Mr. Clifford Reis, Chairman/Managing Director and Mr. George Mr. Donald Co-Managing Director/Marketing Director made the presentations to representatives of the organisations.
Sister Julie Matthews of St. John’s Bosco Boy’s Orphanage expressed gratitude to Banks DIH Limited on behalf of all the organisations.
The recipients were Missionaries of Charities:
- St. Andrews Kirk
- The Guyana Scout Association of Guyana
- Girl Guides’ Association
- St. John’s Ambulance Brigade
- the Guyana Conference of Seventh-day Adventist
- Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA)
- Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA)
- Uncle Eddie’s Home
- Salvation Army
- Gentlewomen’s Relief Association
- Guyana Red Cross Society
- St, Joseph’s Mercy Hospital
- Guyana Society for the Blind
- Guyana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (GSPCA)
- St. Philip’s Parish Church
- St. Vincent the Paul Society
- Our Lady of the Mount Charities
- St. Thomas Moore Men’s Home
- St. George’s Cathedral
- St. George’s Cathedral Feeding Programme
- Dharm Sha.la
- Guyana Sanathan Dharma Saba
- Shaheed’s boys and girls orphanage
- St. Ann’s Orphanage
- St. John’s Basco boys Orphanage
- Ruimveldt Children’s Home and Care Centre.